Art Again



I am motivated to 'art' again. It has been years...since I did a good run of arty stuff.

However...space has been an issue because of life things...kids come and go...grandkids 'find' things that then go missing...

Strategy: Put on a whiney voice. Say how I NEEED a studio to do art things and be a Princess in.

Extol all the virtues..

A place where I can leave things out if I haven't finished...sewing machine, paints and other miscellaneous stationery and arty crafty bits and bobs so there's not a mess in the house and the table would be clear and things would be where I'd find them and not be missing and lockable and I could go out there when the rugby is on...

People round here are worried I won't want to come back into the house....

Cost: Well, I don't mind waiting at all...no rush. You make good things B.

I'll just gather some pics. For inspiration, mind. Doesn't have to look like pics though...just an idea...

Another think....it's getting cold. I don't do cold well. The room out by the porch (grandkids/guest room) might do over the Winter. Just for now?

Discussion about shelving. There are some storage bins out the shed. How about a grid/cubby hole type system where the bins can be used as drawers? Then they can come out easy in case we need the room? Or want the room as a bedroom again? Oh yes! Great idea... just for now.

So the sorting will begin. All the art and craft gear and stationery and computer bits need homes - so I can find things. There are miscellaneous, mysterious boxes of stuff long since lost in the wilds of the garage..

Some kind of law and order will come to be....

I have this hope/vision of being able to swan off somewhere and create at whim...

Yes! Looking forward to it xxx...

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts