Dreamy Printable Wall Decor Set



Was an odd day the other day. Mid morning the sky was like at dusk. End Autumn and was a lot cooler than what I'd become used to.

Perfect day for dreaming. Rugged up in a blanket in the lounge I turned the computer on intending to pay bills and the like and ended up virtual shopping.

You know when you go about filling carts and don't buy anything. Having a good old dream really.

I found all manner of clothing and shoes I was fascinated by, probably wouldn't fit and probably wouldn't wear. Each year the amount of online choice explodes to a whole new level.... great for dreaming days.

Dreams are free and so was this shopping expedition. It filled some time I didn't think I had and was so enjoyable.

Then I woke up and thought I'd put together a printable for you.....

A set of three minimalist wall art printable pages. Just pop them in frames and you're done.



Minimalist style....


...simple, plain......


...yours...

Download Dreamy Printable Wall Decor Set

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts